.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

busy, busy, busy

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Wide awake

Work this week has been, shall we say, quite challenging. Today, in fact, was a fucking nightmare; so much so that I can't sleep. I can't talk about it, unfortunately, but I'm sure you'll be reading all about it in the local media in the not-too-distant future. Even the one pleasant engagement I had today was marred by a flat fucking tire.

Is it Friday yet?

So, I'm awake and watching music videos. Because I want to feel like I'm doing something constructive, I present to you five videos I've stumbled upon so far.

Wolf Parade "Modern World"


The Black Angels "The First Vietnam War"


The Shins "So Says I"


Pinback "Fortress"


Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros "Redemption Song"


Good night.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home