.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

busy, busy, busy

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lady in the Water

To hell with the critics, just see it. If you enjoy Shyamalan's other films, you will enjoy this one. He may not be the next Kubrick, but he tells great stories.

There also was a preview for Darren Aronofsky's The Fountain, which looks to be truly glorious.

If you're really into Radiohead, the new Thom Yorke record is pretty interesting. I don't see myself listening to it all the time, but it's definitely good listening-to-while-doing-stuff-around-the-house music.

Enough blabbling! On with the bad music videos!

The Asssault of the Sit-com Musical Numbers:





Sorry, one more Brady Bunch atrocity...

4 Comments:

  • I'll put "Lady" on my "To Eventually Maybe Actually See" list.

    Have you seen "Scanner"? That's one I definitely plan on taking in.

    By Blogger Mac, at 7/22/2006 04:32:00 PM  

  • Not yet! Apparently there no plans for it to be shown in Lawrence, and I don't get to The Big City all that often...

    By Blogger jason, at 7/22/2006 06:13:00 PM  

  • I bet you could find some time to make it to "The Big City" to see that movie... I bet you could even find some company if you would just ASK!

    By Anonymous Matilda, at 7/23/2006 01:29:00 PM  

  • I just watched the videos. Take the pain away, Jason. Take it away!

    BTW, I don't know if "Scanner" is showing in Independence. Good grief.

    By Blogger Mac, at 7/23/2006 04:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home